Hitachi America, Ltd
. today introduced its CP-RX94 3LCD projector which weighs only five pounds and measures 12 x 8.7 x 3 inches and can project images up to 300 inches (diagonal measurement).
The CP-RX94 automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the image, saving lamp life and energy. The CP-RX94 delivers 2,600 ANSI lumens brightness with XGA resolution. Also included are these features:
- Input Source Naming - allows users to name their input sources as they choose
- Template function - projects four different types of line templates that make it easier to write on a whiteboard.
- Whiteboard Mode limits the peak white output when used with a whiteboard, to help reduce eyestrain.
- Built-in speaker
- Closed captioning capability
- Security sensor that recognizes when the projector has been moved and disables it until its PIN Lock code is entered