Join us in October for a memorable day of networking and growth. Tech Forum New York, which builds on the success of previous Technology & Learning Events, is a high-powered event especially for administrators and technology leaders. Come learn why previous attendees have called Tech Forum "Helpful, insightful and forward-thinking" and "Among the best conferences I have attended!"
- Future Technologies for Schools
- District Technology Programs that Work
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Honing your Leadership Skills
- Data Security and Privacy
- Building Successful 21st Century Schools
- Thought-provoking presentations and sessions from acclaimed speakers.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues who share your concerns and enthusiasm.
- Content-packed sessions grounded in the present but focused on the future.
- Up-close visits with a select group of solution providers.
Who Should Attend:
K-12 district- and building-level administrators, district technology directors/CIOs, technology coordinators, and all others involved in education technology planning and decision making.
Register now to receive the Advance Registration conference rate of $199 per person. This rate is available thru 10/18/04 by entering promotion code INT4 on the registration page.
Forum registration is available on-site on 10/19/04 at the rate of $259 per person.
All registration rates include sessions, on-site materials, food, beverages and end-of-day reception.